1. UPDATE YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS PROFILE, OR, CREATE ONE IF YOU DON'T YET HAVE ONE
- Update your operational info (open/closed, hours), and make sure your address, name, phone number & email info is correct
- Add new content such as latest work/projects
- Update your services info if they don't currently reflect what you're offering right now
- Advise of any changes customers/clients need to know via a new post or 2
2. UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE CONTENT
- Run a quick check of your website's content to make sure it's up to date, relevant and helpful. Websites tend to sit low on businesses priority list so NOW is the time to put it on top of that list and keep it regularly updated (if need).
3️. AUDIT YOUR WEBSITE'S TECHNICAL/ON-PAGE SEO
- With the online space becoming extremely crowded and with a huge increase of online businesses this last month or so, Google rankings will likely be a bit of a rollercoaster - if you never placed any importance on things like Keywords/Keyword Research, optimised meta tags, site speed etc before, this really should be your number 1 focus to be honest.
- If you haven't updated your Keywords or technical SEO in over a year or so, I would be doing some website performance analysis to make sure your keywords are still relevant and working for you. If not, then I would consider investing in keyword research and improving your technical SEO like, yesterday.
NEED MORE HELP WITH THIS?
Book in for a Quick Chat with me (free 15 minute chats)