HAVE YOU EVER ASKED OR THOUGHT THE FOLLOWING:
- "What keywords should I be using?"
- "How do I find my keywords?"
- "Where do my keywords need to go on my website?"
- "What should my page titles, meta description, heading tags etc be?"
It can be really confusing to work out what keywords you 'should' be using on your website, in your marketing and in your website's technical SEO.
Wouldn't it be awesome if someone could:
- do your keyword research for you, and
- tell you exactly what keywords you should be using, and
- tell you exactly where to put them on your website to optimise your website's technical/on-pageSEO, then
- show you how to monitor your keywords
You're in luck! This service is now available.
Get your Keywords & Technical SEO Plan tailored to your business, website and digital marketing strategy delivered straight to your inbox. We'll tell you what your:
- Page Titles should be for each main page
- Meta Description for each main page
- Headings Tags (h1 and h2) for each main page
- Keyword placement in your website copy
- Image optimisation and keywords
- Advice on other ways to get your keywords into your websites content to get found on Google